Thursday, May 15, 2008

May markets

This coming Saturday (May 17, 2008) I will be at Moncton Market again, and the weekend after is the opening of Antigonish Farmer's Market, so I hope to be there for that.

I'm not sure how the rest of the year is going to pan out. Ideally I would like to be at Antigonish every other weekend, then alternate between Moncton and Tatamagouche on the other weekends. This takes a fair bit of co-operation on the part of the market managers, and although they always do their best to accommodate my requests, I will have to wait and see how things work out.

I also hope to get the studio open at Seafoam this weekend. It's a bit of a mess at the moment, cluttered with product packed in boxes ready to go to the market, and boxes of part finished salad bowls. Still, I hope to find space for it all somewhere very soon, and can clean the gallery and put some work on the shelves.

See you soon I hope!

No comments: